Boost engagement and extend the value of your content with the BrightTALK embed.
Having the BrightTALK embed allows you to add the BrightTALK experience to your website with a single line of code (like YouTube player) and track all registration and engagement with BrightTALK webinars and videos on your website.
- Clients that utilize the embed on average see a 106% uplift in total engagement
- The BrightTALK Channel embed automatically updates as events are scheduled, move from upcoming to live, and then to on-demand
- Embedding your webinar and video content directly on your website provides your target audience with a seamless researching experience and maximizes their time on your website
Q: How to format your embed URL?
URLs always have to follow the format:
For example: https://www.trendmicro.com/us/security-intelligence/events/index.html#webcasts?commid=107513 won't work, because the #anchor is before the ?param.
Instead, it should be: https://www.trendmicro.com/us/security-intelligence/events/index.html?commid=107513#webcasts
Other things to note: There must always be only one question mark, and it must always be placed immediately after the filename (index.html in the above example). You would append additional parameters using ampersands (&).
Q: Can I embed a BrightTALK player in my "responsive" mobile website?
If you use our new HTML5 embeds, you can embed them into your responsive website. The player will resize for the optimum viewing experience.
HTML5 embeds offer:
- HTML5 first
- Faster loading
- Smarter channel listing and navigation
- Improved Registration / Login
- Flexible embedding
- Mobile optimised experience
- Multi format add to calendar
- Supports language localisation
- Advanced media playback and streaming
- Multiple formats supported
To locate your embed codes, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Click on the "Promotion" tab in your channel manager area
- Step 2: Click on the "Invite your network" tab on the left
- Step 3: Click on "Preview and get code" next to the embed you want to use, copy and paste into your page.
For more information about obtaining an HTML5 embed, feel free to contact your Customer Success Manager.
Q: Why can't I find a specific webinar within the embed options?
Here are some tips for understanding why some webinars do not appear in the list of embed options:
- To embed a webinar, the content must be set to Public webcast within Edit details.
- Additionally, you may need to change the publish settings from within Edit details to Published
- After that is done you will be able to find the embed code for this webinar.
Q: If I embed my Channel on my website, is it automatically updated each time I schedule an event?
Yes, the BrightTALK Channel embed automatically updates as events are scheduled. As their status changes, they are automatically moved from upcoming to live, and then to on-demand.
Q: How do I redirect users to my website if I am using a BrightTALK embed?
If you are using a BrightTALK embed and would like the channel promotional emails to direct users to your website, you can choose between a fully automated channel embed or individual single webinar options:
- Set up a Channel embed on your website and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full channel embed redirection. No further action is needed going forward! The new webinar URL will always be your website page with the Channel embed.
- Set up individual webinar landing page on your website and update the event URL in BrightTALK Central with your newly created page. See the instructions below:
1. Select the webinar in your Channel via the Manage button
2. Go to the Edit details section of your webinar
3. Locate the field labelled "Talk/Replay/Video URL"
4. Input the link to your website containing the Webinar embed
5. Submit your changes via the Proceed button